The full-time program lasts 4 years. And the part-time program lasts 4,5 years.
You can study “Psychology” on Bachelor level and Masters.
How to make psychodiagnostic? Why there are different forms of behavior? How to protect yourself from the manipulations? What successful counseling looks like? How to conduct an effective psychological training? – The program “Psychology” is aimed to give students knowledge about the laws of human consciousness development and ways of its manifestation in interpersonal and social interactions; skills development of diagnostic, counseling and remedial work.
Kiev Institute of Business and Technology welcomes publishing of scientific articles in KIBiT’s issue. And students can prepare a speech for the sections of the International conference “The student-researcher-specialist.” Besides research work, students have tours around Ukraine, visit the cultural events and attend guest speaker’s lectures. And in the summer there is an internship at the university in Poland or summer school in France or Italy.
The main fields of study:
- Psychology of personality
- Psychological correction of crisis and stress conditions
- Psychology of relationships and group interaction
- Conflict resolution
- Psychology of professional activity and overcoming burnout
Some professional subjects to learn:
- Ethno Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Zoo psychology and Comparative Psychology
- Psychology of Personality
- Developmental psychology
- Abnormal psychology
- Psychology of Family Relations
- Counseling psychology
- Psychological Correction And Psychotherapy.
- Business Training
- Psychology of Management
Some common subjects to learn:
- Business negotiations and protocol
- Business Basics
- Personnel Management
- Internet Marketing
- Crisis management
- Business English
- Computer science
- Cost від 1090 грн/міс
- Lecture 1.1Gridkovets Lyudmila, Ph.D. in Psychology, Associate Professor, Coacher, Consultant, Expert Locked
- Lecture 1.2Ignatenko Olga, Ph.D. in Psychology, Associate Professor, Coacher Locked
- Lecture 1.3Demchenko Mikhail, Ph.D. in History, Associate Professor Locked
- Lecture 1.4Levchenko Victoria , Ph.D. in Philosophy, Associate Professor, Coacher Locked
- Lecture 1.5Shelestova Elena, Lecturer Locked
- Lecture 1.6Shkrebtienko Lyudmila, Lecturer Locked