To deliver both strategic and operational activities for the portfolio of MBA programmes. This includes but is not limited to starting the programmes, academic planning and scheduling, timetables, exams and assessment and faculty services. The Director is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with prospective students and the school, and coordinating media policy.
Who we are looking for
You will have a strong interest and understanding of higher education, with a passion to develop your career within the environment of a Ukrainian top 5 business school. Previous experience in a similar planning role, gained within a Higher Education customer service environment would be desirable. You will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and be dealing with an Accreditation process of MBA programmes (AMBA). You will set a collaboration with some business schools from top 50 world BS.
Competencies and Skills Used:
- Excellent organizational, forward planning and time management skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong teamwork skills, and ability to work with diverse populations
- Effective time management skills & ability to work under pressure
- High ethical standards and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Service-oriented in working with all internal and external stakeholders
- Microsoft Office skills
- 4 + years of successful and relevant experience at the higher education level
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in accreditation and quality assurance in higher education
- MBA degree, PhD degree
If you meet all the requirements, please, send your resume here to dr. Olga Romanenko.